Real Baby Milk & Frugi support Breastfeeding Groups Across the UK
May 2009 sees National Breastfeeding Awareness Week happen in the UK. Real Baby Milk and Frugi are marking the occasion by writing to the UK’s 700 breastfeeding support groups to offer them an easy way to raise money for their badly needed running costs and resources. Frugi are in the business of making organic and practical breastfeeding dresses and tops that help women to feed in public with confidence. Real Baby Milk is in the business of helping women to feel supported and informed through their breastfeeding journey.
Frugi are offering all groups the opportunity to earn 10% of all order totals and free postage and packing for the customers who place orders with each groups own special discount code. Groups are being provided with posters to display in their venues which will enable their visitors to order from the Frugi website with free P&P and then with 10% of that order being donated to the particular group they have received the code from.
How do groups access this offer? Just send us back the A5 Frugi / Real Baby Milk card and we will send out your special discount code along with your pack to hel promote it to your mums. The first 25 will get a free Real Baby Milk dvd and Frugi braestfeeding top.
Arwen Folkes (Real Baby Milk) says “We know, from working with peer support groups, what a vital role they play in supporting women in their communities. When 9 out of 10 women who gave up say they would have fed for longer, you realise that support from peers is absolutely vital to positive breastfeeding experiences. We were absolutely delighhted when Frugi made this offer to support them financially and we will be offering further support through our new peer supporters forum”
—- Frugi quote here ——
Terms & Conditions
– Groups that are listed on the Real Baby Milk Database will receive a Direct Mail with their freepost reply card to register
– On receipt of the freepost reply, Real Baby Milk will issue groups with a special discount code for their groups
– Support Groups direct their women to the Frugi website and when they order they will receive free P&P and 10% of any orders received with that code total will be sent to the group it originated from
– Groups will also receive Real Baby Milk stickers and flyers to give out to their women to signpost them to the website for info.
– The discount codes will initially last for three months with the potential for it to be extended.