Local Breastfeeding Peer Support Groups
Please contact the relevant Children’s Centre or visit the group’s Facebook page by clicking the relevant group below to confirm it will be on before attending. Most groups also offer on-line support via their Facebook groups; click the group name to find out more.
Real Baby Milk Breastfeeding Support groups are run by qualified, dedicated mums providing peer-to-peer support to all parents who are breastfeeding, combination feeding or giving their babies breastmilk in any way. Many run alongside Health Visitor drop-ins or have weighing fascilities. Partners, siblings and family members are welcome to accompany you.
- Penzance Breastfriends: Friday 10-12 noon, Penzance Family Hub, Alverton Street, Penzance, TR18 2QP
- Breast Friends Hayle and St Ives: Thursday 12noon-2pm, Hayle Family Hub, Bodriggey Street, Hayle, TR27 4ND
- Breast Intentions Breastfeeding Group Support Monday 10.30 – 12 Culdrose Community Centre, Hibernia Road, Helston, TR13 8DJ
- Camborne Breastfriends: Wednesday 10am to 12am, Camborne Family Hub, Rosemellin, Cliff Road, Camborne, TR14 8QH
- Redruth Bosom Buddies: Thursday 10:30-12:30pm, Redruth Family Hub, Drump Road, Redruth, TR15 1NA
- Penryn Bump to Breast: Monday 10.00am – 11.30am, The Zed Shed, Jubilee Wharf, Commercial Road, Penryn, TR10 8FG
- Falmouth Bump to Breast: Thursday 10:30-12:30pm, Falmouth Health Centre, Trevaylor Rd, Falmouth TR11 2LH
- Perranporth Breastfriends: Thursday 10-11:30am, Perranporth Family Hub, Liskey Hill, TR6 0EU
- Newquay Breastfriends: Tuesday 11am-1pm, Newquay Family Hub, Trenance School, TR7 2LU
- Truro Breastfriends: Please contact the Family Hub or group by clicking link to find out holiday availability. Truro Learning Academy, Albany Road, Truro, TR1 3PQ (From 10/9/18: Monday 12.30-2pm, Trelander Family Hub, Trelander Highway, Truro, TR1 1PG)
- Mama’s Milk St Austell: Wednesday 9.30 – 11.30am, Woodland Road Family Hub, Saint Austell,
- Mama’s Milk St. Blazey: Monday 1.30-3.30pm, Fourways Youth Centre, Station Rd, St Blazey, Par, PL24 2ND
- Penrice Feeding Support,Friday 11am-2pm: Breastfeeding support for mums with babies under 2 weeks, 11.30-12.30 Fortnightly: Antenatal infant feeding preparation workshops. (Run by maternity support workers, by appointment only: phone 01726 873079) St Austell Community Hospital, Porthpean Road, PL26 6AA .
- The Milky Way, Bodmin Breastfeeding Group: Tuesday 9.30-12 noon, Chesnuts Centre. 83 Fore Street, Bodmin PL31 2JB
- Breast Friends Bude: Thursday 10.30-12.30pm, Bude Family Hub, Broad Close Hill, Bude, EX23 8EA
- Upfront Liskeard: Thursday 10.30-11.30am, Liskeard Family Hub, Varley Lane, Liskeard, PL14 3XA
- Upfront Launceston: Tuesday 1-2.30pm, Launceston Family Hub, Coronation Park, Launceston, PL15 9DQ
- Upfront Callington: Friday 10:15-12:15pm, Callington Family Hub, Saltash Road, Callington, PL17 7EF
- Upfront Saltash: Thursday 9.30-11am, Saltash Family Hub, Saltash, PL12 6DX
- Bumps & Babies Torpoint: Monday 1.30- 3pm, Torpoint Family Hub, Trevol Road, Torpoint, PL11 2NH
- Camelford Mama’s Milk: Wednesday 11:30-12:30, Camelford Family Hub, Sportsman’s Road, PL32 9UE (Health Visitor Drop-in Weds 9.30-11.30am)